Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trey's Open House

Trey is going to kindergarten this year. Today they had an open house where he could take his supplies, see his classroom, and meet his teacher. He was very excited about putting supplies in his backpack. When we got to the school we had to look at the list on the wall to see who is teacher would be. Her name is Mrs. Olson. Trista thought maybe she would like to go to school too. I told her she was only three and she couldn't go until she was five, but she said, "Uh huh, mommy. I can go when I'm three." Wow! I can't believe how big Trey looks.
When Trey walked into his classroom, KB, he walked right up to Mrs. Olson and said, "Hi! I'm Trey." She said, "Well hello, Trey. I'm Mrs. Olson." He said, "I know." He had a lot of fun putting everything in its place in her classroom. This is the table where he will sit. Mrs. Olson gave him a sticker to wear today and one to wear on the first day of school that has his name and his room number on it. Hopefully that will help everyone keep him in the right place.

While we were visiting his room one of his friends from church came in and we found out they will be in the same class. It is nice to already have a friend in the room with you! Trey starts Kindergarten on Monday. Ready or not...here he comes!




1 comment:

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

What a big guy!! I can't believe he's in school now. Glad I still get to see him every afternoon and hear about his days in "big school."