Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming!!!

Trey was so excited about wearing his new tiger shirt to school on Friday for Homecoming. He kept telling me that there was going to be a parade at his school (he was talking about how the band, cheerleaders, and football players go through the hallways). He was also excited because he had made a headband at school to wear to the real parade. He looks so big and grown up!
Trista was excited to have shirt like Trey. She kept calling the parade: Trey's Parade. Notice that Elmo had to be in the picture with her. I would have preferred that he wasn't, but Trista insisted and you know that she usually gets her way!


Daddy would say that they look like "little beggars." They definitely have the candy thing figured out at parades. They had their sack opened and ready for the goods!


2 comments:

Jessi said...

I like the new tiger shirts! I bet you guys made out with lots of candy. I think we had the only kids without bags but we still had plenty for them to eat as fast as we would let them!

Cute pictures- your kiddos look so big!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Too cute!!