Sunday, December 7, 2008

Super Fast Hyper Fast

When Trey was talking to Lantz on the phone he was telling him how when he was four years old he was super fast hyper fast and now that he is five he isn't anymore. Lantz told him that if he wanted to be a better runner that he needed to practice everyday and that he could run around the house five times every day. Trey said, "Okay daddy, I gotta go," and he handed the phone to me. Then he ran and put on his coat, gloves, and house and went outside to run his laps. When he came in his little cheeks were all red and I asked him if he was done. He said breathlessly, "No, mommy, I only did five so I gotta do five more because five plus five is ten." He went right back outside and finished up. Hopefully if he keeps practicing he will be super fast hyper fast again. :)

No comments: