Friday, October 17, 2008

Fighting Stance!!!

Trey started taking a martial arts class this month. He has really been enjoying himself and was really excited to get his uniform. I asked him if he liked doing it and he said, "Yeah...and now I'm going to have some new moves so I can take daddy down!" So far he has learned the training principles and some kicks. He tries really hard at class and tries to practice at home. He usually goes two nights a week for an hour. This week on the second night he fell asleep on the way to class. I asked him if he wanted to go in and he said yes. We got inside and it was time to line up and he just laid his head in my lap and said, "Mommy, I am just too worn out tonite." So we left and went and waited for Trista to get done with dance. I wondered if two nights a week would be too much for him. I guess we'll see what next week brings.

1 comment:

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Trey, you look awesome in your uniform! I'm so proud of you for working so hard!