Last Friday we carved pumpkins for Halloween. Trista and mommy used the template that came with the pumpkin carving set, but Trey made his own template on the computer. He is so computer savvy!
I was able to run down to Trey's Halloween party for a few minutes. They were playing a pumpkin game in this picture. He was excited that I was in his classroom and I could not believe how quiet and well behaved his whole class was. Trey was good and I was even in the room! Can you believe that?
I kept trying to get Trey to smile for me so I could take his picture. He finally got mad and said, "Mommy! Army guys aren't supposed to smile." I don't know how I could have forgotten that!
I was able to run down to Trey's Halloween party for a few minutes. They were playing a pumpkin game in this picture. He was excited that I was in his classroom and I could not believe how quiet and well behaved his whole class was. Trey was good and I was even in the room! Can you believe that?
I kept trying to get Trey to smile for me so I could take his picture. He finally got mad and said, "Mommy! Army guys aren't supposed to smile." I don't know how I could have forgotten that!It must be hereditary or something!

Trey is still not smiling. So, I decided to take some of Trista by herself. She had a fit when we were putting on her costume. She kept saying that she didn't want to be an army girl and that she wanted her Halloween costume. I kept telling her that this was her Halloween costume. Despite all of the drama she decided that it was okay. I think she makes a very beautiful army girl! Next year she can be the most girly thing she wants. (I was just getting out of paying for costumes since I had these from the picture we had taken with Lantz before he left.) The following four pictures are Trista doing her own photo shoot. She was being so funny that Grandma Pam and I got so tickled we couldn't hardly take anymore pictures!




Notice the the blue tongue...she had already had some candy.

Finally!!! Trey decided it was okay to smile.

We went trick or treating at our neighbor's house first. Naoma is always glad to see the kids and she always asks how daddy is doing. We go pretty early so we can go to the Fall Family Festival at the church. Trey and Trista had so much fun and the weather was beautiful. We got home around 8:30 and Trey was so tired that he put himself to bed. I had to make him get up and brush his teeth. Way too much sugar to leave on his teeth all night.

Trey is still not smiling. So, I decided to take some of Trista by herself. She had a fit when we were putting on her costume. She kept saying that she didn't want to be an army girl and that she wanted her Halloween costume. I kept telling her that this was her Halloween costume. Despite all of the drama she decided that it was okay. I think she makes a very beautiful army girl! Next year she can be the most girly thing she wants. (I was just getting out of paying for costumes since I had these from the picture we had taken with Lantz before he left.) The following four pictures are Trista doing her own photo shoot. She was being so funny that Grandma Pam and I got so tickled we couldn't hardly take anymore pictures!




Notice the the blue tongue...she had already had some candy.

Finally!!! Trey decided it was okay to smile.

We went trick or treating at our neighbor's house first. Naoma is always glad to see the kids and she always asks how daddy is doing. We go pretty early so we can go to the Fall Family Festival at the church. Trey and Trista had so much fun and the weather was beautiful. We got home around 8:30 and Trey was so tired that he put himself to bed. I had to make him get up and brush his teeth. Way too much sugar to leave on his teeth all night.

2 comments:
You've got some cute little army kiddos there Buff!
My mom and dad couldnt believe how big Trista is getting :)
Love the pics!
Post a Comment